30th edition of Playtime Paris show to start on January 28

30th edition of Playtime Paris show to start on January 28

Translated by

Nicola Mira

From January 28 to 30, the Parc Floral exhibition centre in Paris will host the 30th edition of the Playtime

Visiting the stands at Playtime’s July 2022 edition – DR

Playtime Paris will welcome some one hundred new names for this edition, and will place a special emphasis on fashion brands, accounting for 70% of all exhibitors. The remaining 30% will consist of lifestyle brands, from personal care products to home decoration, childcare, toys and more.

Fashion-wise, the show will feature brands representing a variety of categories and trends. For example, a growing number of genderless labels and collections, like emerging French brand Bleu Citron, Belgian label Cos I said so and Perpète, another French brand. There will be knitwear specialists like Aymara and Bieq Knitwear, and baby products specialists like 1+ in the family, Mon cœur and Bébé Organic. Some of the exhibitors will focus on sustainable products, like Serendipity and Disana. Among returning exhibitors, Spanish childrenswear brands Bobo Chose and The New Society, French brand Emile et Ida, and British brand Caramel.  

Two sections within the show will highlight emerging designer labels: the “Singular” section, featuring 10 brands with exclusive, limited-edition collections, and “New Now”, a brand incubator space showcasing another 12 labels. 

With regards to conferences, Playtime has partnered with Kids O’clock, an e-tailer of second-hand children’s products. They will jointly stage a conference entitled “Let’s Talk Circularity”, analysing the circular economy in fashion and more specifically in childrenswear. Kids O’clock will also feature in a series of more personalised workshops dedicated to brands. Finally, trend analyst Fashion Snoops

The Playtime & Kid

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *